Thursday, August 16

Week 1: On being grateful

"When we make a habit of gratitude, we no longer require a special event to make us happy. We become more aware of good things that happen to us during the day, as we anticipate putting them on our list. The gratitude list can include the name of a person you care about, something that you appreciate that you or someone else did, or an insight that you had as a result of writing in this journal. 
What are the things that you are grateful for? What do you appreciate in your life?" 
by Even Happier, Tal Ben-Shahar, Ph.D. 

I am grateful for my husband, my family, my husband's family, my friends and everything around me.
I am grateful that I am happily married now awaiting my little baby's arrival with my husband, enjoying the moments and the process of having our own family. I appreciate every one's love for me, thankful for my husband, my family and friends who surround me with their love.

What about you?

Love,
Cindy

No comments: