Wednesday, June 5

Morganfield's Bloggers VS Meat Party

Lets shout STICKY BONES!!!! What?
So... Pictures shall do most of the saying here.
Really happy to be a part of the blogger's event from Street Directory.
So we were all going to feast in this awesome Meat Partaye!!!!!


Preparation!!




One of the really friendly co-owner of Morganfield's came to welcome us.
Service was excellent and prompt. I love the ambience in there.

I ordered the Mojito. My kinda favourite drink if im not going to drink too much alcohol.
I got a liquor rush when i gulp the first mouthful down! I mean, its like.. omg, this is the REALLL MOJITO. Lol! Everything is so well balance.

Okay, here comes the sampler size lobster bisque ($9.90). Made from scratch.
Its super thick and packed with flavours. A little too salty for my liking, I've actually asked and realised it's because they usually pair it with bread. They were so thoughtful because they didn't want us to be too full from the food so they didn't serve us the bread.



Priscilla Darling!


Mushroom soup ($8.90) , i love this, lotsa mushroom bits, creamy and fragrant. 






Here comes the salad!

Summer Salad ($15.90). Really nice to have diced watermelons in your salad, I mean.. salads should be refreshing right?! (:
I love the feta cheese too! It's not your usual salad but this salad is really refreshing, kinda unique in the sense. Probably the sauce! 



Ahh.. don't belittle this. Looks and sound really simple but it was one of all our favourite on the table.
Popcorn Pork ($8.90). It would really do without the home made sauces actually. I love it just on its own already! You never need sauces if its real good food!


I was being pushed by Haren to join the competition, but I insist that I just delivered my baby not long ago and I must be on diet. Haha!
Besides, I was never a fan of ribs... until I tasted theirs. Read on.


All the very steady ladies who were in pair and have to compete to see which group finishes first!




So smart. Really.
The criteria was that the plate with the most clean bones get to win.
This lady manage to figure out upon her first pull of the meat, yes they have to eat with their bare hands!!!
That the meat was so tender, the bones just slided out. She was very smart and alert, so she just went ahead to pull the rest of the bones out. Amazing, I couldn't wait to bite into these ribs once I saw what she did. It just proved that the meat is going to be so yummy...

Very helpful staff who put on my apron for me. Hehe.




The truth is, my Dad's a fish monger. I am very sensitive to taste/smell of fishes, especially if i dine outside, I would say I will/almost never order/try any fish dish when I'm out.
But for a Blogger event, I had to try.
I was surprised. Actually... really surprised. I LOVE THIS DISH!


Pan-fried Seabass ($26.90) topped with Hollandaise Sauce
Pan fried to a really nice crisp and soft and tender in the inside. Omg I want to eat this again!






Ocean Feast Platter ($113.90)

Morganfield's was really GENEROUS. Seriously, a plate like this could fill all of us up I guess, after all the above food mentioned, right? But NO. They gave us 3 platters. At that moment I felt quite guilty cos I know we wouldn't be able to finish them!

There was 2 more platter but I was chatting with streetdirectory's staffs so before I could get back to snap some pictures, can you imagine?! They were like half emptied. Haha must've been good to be gone so quickly!
Carnivore Platter ($89.90)
Morgan's rib sampler ($119.90)


Many people would irk at the thought of a vegetable sandwich.
Please. Just order this when you are there. The Grilled Vegetable Sandwich. ($19.90)
I LOVE THIS TOOO. LOL okay I really mean it. I do.






We were all too full from everything but enjoying every moment. Dinner was awesome and everyone was just so happy that night. How can you miss dessert?
Well, there's always room for dessert ya?

I TELL YOU. THIS is the BEST chocolate lava cake I ever had! Word that!
Go try! And the ice cream, its perfect for me, the vanilla in it. Gosh.
.


A big thank you to Morganfield's and Street Directory for this awesome Blogger's event!


Morganfield’s Singapore
The Star Vista, 1 Vista Exchange Green, #02-23
Singapore, Singapore 138617
Tel: 66943635






Next up: Beauty World Thai Massage Review.
Stay Tune.


Got to go hug my naughty son to sleep now.














Good night,
Cin

No comments: