Saturday, March 22

Sponsored: The Patissier (Part 1)

Wow, I realise I really neglected my blog for some time. So sorry guys...

Well, I am in preparation of moving to a new home!
Are you excited for me?


Count down to 4 days, will be moving in on the 25th this month!

After which I would be settled down, going for my photo shoot on the 4th of April... and then be back to let you know about the sponsored cake Andres gotten for his birthday!

The Patissier has been one of the most awesome kind sponsor I ever had. They never did pressed on me to update my blog etc thus I am feeling so ever guilty. *cries*

I promise I will blog soon.

Well, look at the awesome cake AGAIN. its too awesome.





Hubby's good friend's son Zac! He loves the colourful cake! I love seeing kids smile like this happily for food or whatever they see. It makes everything worthwhile!



The cake looks good and taste absolutely amazing.
It sounds like I AM doing a post for The Patissier right now. But I don't think I would ever stop.
The reviews I receive from my guests were overwhelming.

You know, I have people in fb arguing with me over that blue layer of coating cant be eaten or will definitely taste yucky etc BUT NO. IT IS VERY YUMMY. It is AMAZINGLY good, honestly.. to me.. I love the coating more than the cake itself, tho the cake was already very soft and yummy to start from, its the first time I've ever eaten a cake of such designs with such a yummy coating. It is soft, somewhat chewy, texture n taste a bit like white chocolate but no not that gelat or sick-y to end with, you just WANT MORE.


In my opinion, I would REALLY love to have them all over again for any of my parties.

You have to TRY to believe it is THAT good.
Say bye to those hard, super sweet, 'nice on the outside but can only eat inside'.. almost inedible coating.


Check them out:
And their sister company
and LIKE FB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Patissier-LLP/12518637463?ref=search&sid=8Hn8ckpkQUIlZOKD8eM61g.3371716774..1

I can't thank The Patissier enough for the generous sponsor for my little son.
I bet he's gonna smile at his pictures when he grow older knowing he has gotten such a lovely cake at only 1 year old!

Look!
You can see how soft the cake is.. especially if you look closer, that the outer layer is incredibly soft. 




Here you go, mummy gives Andres a taste of his cake!




"hmm... taste yummy...."




"I WANT MORE!!!!" *shoved the plastic knife into his mouth*





I can't tell you how great was it but the only way is for you to try it for yourself.

I miss the cake, I REALLY DO.
CAN YOU PLEASE SPONSOR ME FOREVER?
Just kidding~~~~~~


Check them out:
And their sister company
and LIKE FB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Patissier-LLP/12518637463?ref=search&sid=8Hn8ckpkQUIlZOKD8eM61g.3371716774..1


Thank you Team The Patissier once again!


Meanwhile, do stay tune! I am moving to a new home in less than 4 days time and I am equally excited for my housewarming party!!!! More pictures will be up soon as well as Part 2 (The Patissier)!

Love,
Cindy

No comments: