Monday, August 13

Review: Menya Kyo

Check this out!

Media invitation to Menya Kyo located at TripleOne Somerset from Street Directory!
This is a super late review done up and I am so sorry about the lack of updates.

*just married and still digesting the happy moments, will update abt my wedding soon!...*

http://www.streetdirectory.com/menya-kyo




On nom nom nom, soft, tender kinda-juicy char shu. Not bad.



I love gyoza! do you?


I really felt that the sashimi was not bad that day though..


This is my kinda comfort food, for days which i don't know what to eat, I don't mind settling down for a plate of hot curry drizzled over some rice. yums! And, prawns are my favourite, so what's your say on the Ebi curry rice. Go try!


Chicken Karaage was never my thing because I always feel weird to have something fried and then thrown into soup, making it all soggy (i love soggy fried thou!).. but miso soup is definitely one of my favourite. Tangy noodles, sweet corn and runny eggs. My love. Our love. We ordered an extra egg because who hates hard boil eggs runny on the inside. Love them...




Love some sliced beef and rice?
Not bad but when having this, it just makes me feel like having yoshinoya's beef bowl (ask for more beef sauce!).


The salad was first to be served to us, light refreshing and really good. I'd order this again if I visit Menya Kyo the next round!


Manager Jack was super nice to us, recommending favourites and serving us with politeness and all.
thumbs up!!



Really enjoyed my dinner with Street Directory and Menya Kyo!
Love,
Cindy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Cindy! :)
you are so pretty!
lovely smilee && your face is so clearr, I'm jealous hahaha
<3

x
tabitha