Friday, November 8

DIY Magnum

Craving for some DIY Magnum now. 
Tsk. Hate to be craving for food before I sleep. Lol. 

The first Magnum is Milk chocolate, topped with seasalt, caramel chips and popping candy then furthered drizzled with white choc!

We decided to go for smth less sweet for our second visit and gotten also the milk choc but topped with gold flakes, macadamia nuts and rose petals, then drizzled with white choc! 

Oh yummy!

Btw, the response for the giveaway in the previous post was overwhelming in other platforms in fb, therefore there will be 6winners in total as TheBazzar decided to mail me more for giveaways! Isnt that cool? Love it when sponsors are so generous and spontaneous! 

And another good news for myself. Really thanks to Slimfit for their support and kindness! Will let you guys in to share my joy when everything is confirmed! 

I am so ever lucky all the time. I feel so blessed! 

Thank you for everything, for everyone, for such a person like me always deserves more than I can receive. But its okay, ill just receive because you learn to receive before you learn to give. When you learn to receive and give, you learn to love. <3

Recommend a book to you readers, go check out thesecret. One of my favourite motivational book. 

Bedtime with my lovely son and husband. My husband was so kind to queue and buy me my new samsung galaxy note 3 despite his busy schedule. Love him love him!! Thank u my dearest hubby!

Before I sleep I wish for everyone to be happy, stay happy, feel happy and you WILL be happy. Keep positive always!

Love and regards,
Cindy


Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: