Thursday, September 19

Vainpot

Im becoming more of a vainpot recently. Maybe cause age is catching up and also my health and body has not been like before, especially after I gave birth.. 

I do noticed that my skin aint as 'smooth' and elastic as before. Even though I hardly use any beauty products in a regular basis (i do have lotsa items tho. Cos i like to buy buy buy... but never use.. k, but most of them are sample sizes from bellabox which i had subscribe for over a year.. ). Nowadays I try to discipline myself abit more. Like doing more masks, of cos, im a lazy person, therefore i usually get hooked onto sleeping mask/mask that do not require wash off etc. 

I also try to scrub and apply moisturiser as often as I can. Haha. But for now, the most discipline thing I ever done is the nivea lip butter thing. Its been the third night. Im applying this almost twice a day because I love it! I see the effect and I think its awesome! Its only $5.90 at watsons so pls do buy and try! I gotten the original one. Esp for people with chapped lips! Apply them overnight. You will be amazed by the result the next morning!

Alright. I need to sleep now. Tml is sort of pre race day. Im working with sweetheart Amanda and we will be at lifestyle area for the whole F1 work. Really excited! I do hope the weather will be more lenient on us even though we are suite ambassadors, we have been stationed as the host at the paddock club entrance. Meaning all guest will definitely walk pass us! Hehe! 

Okay, time for bed. Hug time with the hubhub.

Good night world,
Cin

Sent from Samsung Mobile

No comments: